Cellairis Rapture - iPhone 5 Case Review

The iPhone 5 has a large variety of cases to choose from, and many claim that they have the 'best iPhone cases'. I've had my fair share of iPhone cases, and of all my cases, Cellairis has never let me down. This is especially true with the Cellairis Rapture Elite Case for iPhone 5. The Cellairis Rapture is an exquisite case that is ruggid, sleek, and pocketable; all at the same time.

The Cellairis Rapture is one of the best and cheapest Cellairis iPhone 5 case you can find on the market today. It will cost you anywhere between $30-$35 depending where you purchase, though I recommend purchasing it straight from the Cellairis store or website, just so you don't accidentally purchase any knock-offs. The Cellairis Rapture iPhone 5 case has a hard polycarbonate outer shell with a soft silicone inner skin to protect your iPhone 5 from practically any sort of drop. It is extremely easy to slide it in and out of pockets, and for those of you who use holsters for your iPhone, the Cellairis Rapture is compatible with the Cellairis Rapture Elite Holster. Also, this case is not just limited to the black with red accents that I have. It also comes is purple, black and gray, black and yellow, pink, and so many more.


This case is, in my opinion, one of the best iPhone cases you can find right now that is under $40. I have dropped my phone a few times in this case, one time on cement, and my phone hasn't been damaged at all, and neither has the case. It has the perfect ratio of protection-to-sleekness. The Cellairis Rapture fits in the hand perfectly, as it isn't too big and bulky like other heavy duty smartphone cases. Though it is on the cheaper side of heavy-duty cases, this case is certainly not cheap. Cellairis made sure that when you purchased this case for $35, the case felt like $35.

Two little details that I'd like to slip in for this iPhone 5 case review is, the case I have, which is the one with red and black accents, receives many questions from people. I have had several people ask me what case it was, where I got it, and what it's cost was. Secondly, the case goes in and out of the pocket with ease, as I've stated before. Though there is silicon lining, you won't notice it, and it definitely will not stick or gather lint like some other silicon cases.

The Cellairis Rapture Elite Case for iPhone 5 is an extraordinary case that everyone should at least consider looking at. There isn't one part of the case that is poor quality or looks cheap. You can press all your buttons (lock, volume rockers) with ease, and the case feels splendid in the hand. There's no other case in the Cellairis Rapture's price range that can transcend it. And if you are even the least bit clumsy with your phone, this case is for you. I give this case a rating of 10/10 'drops'.

10 comments:

  1. Check out tis best Iphone 6 cases I found They are really incredible Combo Cases !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the cute cases from dope case supply? I just got mine and love it! ipad 4 cases

    ReplyDelete
  3. All iphone 5 cases are so nice. Sustainable all product. i like all colors.
    iPhone 5 cases

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for new presentation about iphine 5 cases.
    iphone 5 cases

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for review all about iphone 5 cases.
    iphone 5 cases

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking so appealing all iphone 5 cases.
    iPhone 5 cases

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black colors cases is bast for me because i love black.
    iPhone 5 cases

    ReplyDelete
  8. Black and red color is my best so i like your display iPhone 5 cases those colors: iPhone 5 cases

    ReplyDelete